Through sensory education, students have the opportunity to
- Use all their senses to complete a picture
- Develop an increased awareness of their environment
- Develop independent exploration
- Establish expectation and test these
- Establish consistent like/dislike responses
- Compare and contrast
- Develop understandings about cause and effect
The student is stimulated to question
What is it?
What does it do?
How does it do it?
Does it change or is it constant?
What can I do to it?
What will do it do to me?
Do I like the result?